1. All video entries MUST contain genuine footage of the entrant dancing. Footage of anyone considered NOT to be the entrant will be disqualified, and WILL result in a ban from globaldancenetwork.com.
2. Videos MUST be entered into the appropriate category - Salsa videos must be entered into the Salsa category, not into the Latin category. If you are unsure, check with Admin before submission. Videos considered to be in the wrong category may me moved or removed.
3. Winners will be calculated and decided upon by the Global Dance Chart system. The decision of the system is final. All entrants will be notified of their finishing positions via e-mail when the current contest closes.
4. Winners will be contacted by Global Dance Network Ltd with 48 hours of the competition closing.
5. In the event of two or more entrants achieving an equal score the entrant that submitted to the contest first will be placed before equal entrants by the system.
6. Prizes will be paid out to 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively in the overall chart which is calculated from all 14 dance categories.
7. The junior category is only available for members with a junior membership. Persons entering this category without a junior membership will have their entries removed.
8. Physical prizes will be posted to an address of the winners’ choice. Cash prizes will be paid into the winners PayPal account only.